Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, wehave explored lots of minute items waiting for the car to deliver, so here is my contribution to the chatter.

Since I have not owned a convertable in MANY years, what will you wear with the top down? Baseball cap, visor, nothing, other? I would like to hear. Plus my challenge is when I have to work and have hair looking groomed I don't want "hat hair" or a crease. Thoughts?

·
Registered
905 Posts
I've got a sunroof in my Sunfire now and my hair gets messed up only slightly, nothing a finger comb doesn't fix, hopefully it'll be the same with the Solstice.

I guess just wear your hair a little shorter then usual :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
I will wear a baseball cap if it is sunny, my eyes can't take it.

I have been looking for a nice one to keep in the car. Also need one for my wife.

Seen any? His and hers?

I may have to buy a nice new shirt for the first drive as well.

I am sure my wife will have a lot to say about that. :lol:

:cool:

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
I'm gonna wear a big grin and my official white Solstice cap. In addition to that, I'll probably be wearing my mink jacket and my leather driving gloves. :lol:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
solli4me said:
I'm gonna wear a big grin and my official white Solstice cap. In addition to that, I'll probably be wearing my mink jacket and my leather driving gloves. :lol:
I think I'll go with the head scarf and sunglasses look ala classic Hollywood actresses (Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly, to name a few). :cool:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
liking it :thumbs: I forgot to mention I'll be wearing my everpresent raybans.

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Sol Cruisin said:
OK, wehave explored lots of minute items waiting for the car to deliver, so here is my contribution to the chatter.

Since I have not owned a convertable in MANY years, what will you wear with the top down? Baseball cap, visor, nothing, other? I would like to hear. Plus my challenge is when I have to work and have hair looking groomed I don't want "hat hair" or a crease. Thoughts?
Helmet, leather gloves, leather jacket, leather pants, leather boots..UH..O..thats for my bike. sorry
Cap on sunny days, no cap on overcast/cloudy days, lots of hair spray.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
This is what I will be wearing! :cool:

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Well, I don't have to worry about the hair thing just getting sun burnt so my solstice cap will work. :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
I almost spit out my coffee :glol:

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I have to wear SOMETHING or my bald head will fry! Probably some of my Harley garb. Oops guess I shouldn't have ordered blue, it will clash with the HD organge! :lol:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts