Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused:

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
You know, I've thought about getting a club together where we can ALL be friends; Sol and Sky owners alike.

It was going to have a Kappa oriented name. But I don't think I wanna go too overboard... Just imagine:

Kappa Kars Klub :eek: I don't think the shirts would sell to well with that acronym on them. :leaving:

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
dori-san said:
You know, I've thought about getting a club together where we can ALL be friends; Sol and Sky owners alike.

It was going to have a Kappa oriented name. But I don't think I wanna go too overboard... Just imagine:

Kappa Kars Klub :eek: I don't think the shirts would sell to well with that acronym on them. :leaving:

Something with KAR could work ... Kappa American Roadasters? :confused:= KAR Club ;)

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Sounds pretty cool. I didn't really think about the biggotrious reference until now, I thought it was a bit funny so I posted it. I have actually been leaning towards KK but I don't know if that would still be too close to something unwanted.

This is sort of what I had in mind:

I actually really like the back to back K logo, that's why I really wanted to do something with that.
It would make a cool club sticker! ;)

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
dori-san said:

And I assume you were thinking white hoodies? NOT!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.