Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, please say hi to a newbie.

I currently own a 2004 yellow GTO. Love it. 350 horses, rear wheel drive and six speeds. What's not to love?

I'm really intrigued by the Solstice, and it seems like a lot of car for the money, but any idea how much the 3 major (exluding smoker's) packages will bring the price to?

Thanks,

Dave

·
4,592 Posts
I'll say hi!

I'm no expert in the option packages, but I believe the top end loaded price sits at $25K, the range for nicely loaded is 22-25K. Wait for firmer numbers form those that know better.

Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
19 Posts
with every concievable option except chrome wheels, smokers package and onstar the MSRP will be $25000. This is in Florida as the destination cost could be different depending on where the car is going.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Sorry, no GTO for me.

Ballardbeau said:

I currently own a 2004 yellow GTO. Love it. 350 horses, rear wheel drive and six speeds. What's not to love?

I'm really intrigued by the Solstice, and it seems like a lot of car for the money, but any idea how much the 3 major (exluding smoker's) packages will bring the price to?

Thanks,

Dave
We test drove a new GTO and were impressed with it's power. Unfortunatly there is no back seat room and no trunk room. My 92 year old mother-in-law is living with us and cannot get in the car and there is no room in the back for anyone to really sit. Her wheelchair will not fit in the trunk either. Broke my heart since I had a 67 GTO new and was the love of my car life. On the other hand I did drive a new Charger Hemi- it has lots of room all over and the gas mileage looks great. The Hemi does get up and go and I hope after our Solstice is delivered that will be the next car I look for. Enjoy the Goat - I sure did with my 67. :cool:

B

·
0 Posts
Ballardbeau said:

Thanks,

Dave
Sly Solstice, almost fully loaded, minus XM (Chrome Wheels, OnStar not available) $26,065

·
Premium Member
10,465 Posts
SLSMGR said:
with every concievable option except chrome wheels, smokers package and onstar the MSRP will be $25000. This is in Florida as the destination cost could be different depending on where the car is going.
Sorry but the destination charge is included on the $19,995.00 price no matter where is going.
My fully loaded Aggressive 1st 1K NO XM, is $24,735.00
On/Star is not available, neither are the Chrome wheels for me, however if you add chrome wheels then is an additional $200.00 bringing the price to $24,935.00 NO XM, if you then include XM the total price is $25,260.00
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
292 Posts
brian carpenter said:
We test drove a new GTO and were impressed with it's power. Unfortunatly there is no back seat room and no trunk room. My 92 year old mother-in-law is living with us and cannot get in the car and there is no room in the back for anyone to really sit. Her wheelchair will not fit in the trunk either. Broke my heart since I had a 67 GTO new and was the love of my car life. On the other hand I did drive a new Charger Hemi- it has lots of room all over and the gas mileage looks great. The Hemi does get up and go and I hope after our Solstice is delivered that will be the next car I look for. Enjoy the Goat - I sure did with my 67. :cool:
Hello and welcome Ballardbeau. Mine without premium radio and wheels was $23,425 befor tax and licence

OK Brian,
Send us pictures when you get your mother-in-laws' wheelchair in the trunk of the Solstice. :lol: Just kidding.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ballardbeau said:

Thanks,

Dave
Solstice 19420.00
floormats 60.00
ac 960.00
Ltd Slip 195.00
antilock 400.00
Premium Package 590.00
18" polished 495.00
monsoon spkr 395.00
am/fm 6 disc with mp3 495.00
Power Package 625.00