Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank God a "picture says 1000 words", as the visual appeal of the Solstice is obvious. I've always questioned however why Pontiac gave it the name "Solstice". There must have been stronger more appropriate names on their list. "Solstice" sounds kind of soft, even feminine. I understand why Saturn named its car "Sky", because Saturn has the reputation of being a practical, friendly, car company. Pontiac on the other hand, the creator of the Muscle Car, the "we build excitement" performance division of GM, should have conjured up a more aggressive exciting name. Any suggestions (like I really care)? Later!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
1. You didn't give any suggestions.
2. You stated you don't care.
3. I see "Solstice" as a neutral name, seeing as it represents Summer and Winter.
4. I think it's a neat, fresh name (that isn't an animal) so therefore I have no suggestions.

·
Registered
462 Posts
:cuss: Can someone tell me why we all of the sudden have all these people from the Sky forum coming over and bashing the Solstice??!!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
mcbman said:
:cuss: Can someone tell me why we all of the sudden have all these people from the Sky forum coming over and bashing the Solstice??!!
Envy, total envy! :lol:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
If you don't care, then why was this thread started?

Since nobody is discussing the topic at hand anyway and were way off topic, and you don't care based on your own post, this thread is closed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.