Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just read a USA weekend incert magazine in my sunday freepress newspaper dated oct 21-23. The title says from CAR AND DRIVER ANNUAL AUTO REPORT WHATS NEW FOR 2006. What a great year for speed. Check out our experts picks for the hottest of the hot. By TONY SWAN. The 2006 model year will yield a bumper crop of mortorized temp-tations' more power, more style more gee- whiz technology. But which are destined to be coveted beyond their normal life spans ? Which will be considered classics, say 30 years from now? The key ingredients are power, outstanding style and relatively low production volumes. Not many fit the template, but here are four we think will be keepers. FORD SHELBY GT 5000 DODGE CHARGER SRT8 CHEVROLET CORVETTE ZO6 and of course PONTIAC SOLSTICE. UNQUOTE, I wont type the details of the other cars . I will now type about the soltice. IT READS . PONTIAC SOLSTICE. With prices starting at less than twenty thousand the solstice isn/t likely to deliver much exclusivity. And its 177-horsepower,4cylinder may not deliver face wrinkling acceleration. But the foundation for this new Pontiac roadster is as solid as a railroad trestle, a critical element in cat quick responses. Equally important,the solstice is drop-dead gorgeous. If you/ve got the dough then buy one and put it in a warm, dry storage space. Then buy another and have some fun

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I wonder how many people on this forum will be keeping their solstices forever now that car and driver says its a keeper.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts