Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can remember seeing some video of Darth Vader driving some convertible from how many years back, I cannot even remember; but Friday being Halloweens eve and good weather for weekend; I went out and got a stormtrooper costume. I will probably not wear the suit, but the mask is a definite.
No disrespect to the Solstice, but I think Vader would drive a vette; so I got the stormtrooper; maybe once I get the Trifecta tune; I may change that opinion.

Question is, is that pretty good or is there something better ? I thought maybe spiderman, but that stormtrooper mask is more easily identifiable from distance.

·
Registered
456 Posts
UH, how bout a Bob Lutz mask????????????

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Now that is an impressive yard !

And I thought about getting one of those bloody arms you can let hang out of the trunk, but I didn't want someone come by and try and pull the arm out and mess up any part of the trunk.

·
Registered
353 Posts
This was my car as part of my Halloween house decorating this year. Had lots of dads saying this was the best part of the display.

The strobe light that was on the driver's seat pointing upwards was very effective once it got dark.

Click image for full size.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Cheshire cat maybe . . .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts