Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to say, when I see another solstice coming from a distance I say to myself "What the hell is that? Ohh, its a solstice!!!" These cars have a lot of presence on the road. I think my favorite view is dead head on, What do you guys think?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Too tough to call. It's hard to ignore the humps though!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Have to agree with bobo while the car is eye candy from any angle it looks beefy and mean from the back. She definetly has a nice..... well you know.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
3/4 hips coupe view, definitely, hips.

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
View to the front corner from just above headlight level, far enough away to see the entire car. The crouching stance! Emphasized if the top is up. All it needs is a long, furry tail twitching like a she-lion's..........

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
This view...just above street level low angled from left or right with front end exaggerated leaping out at you...my avatar.

Just as the original concept sketch by Franz von Holzhausen that started this all... Bob Lutz liked it immediately...(Page 8 from The Pontiac Solstice Book.)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Solstice or Sky, this was the view I always liked the best. :dthumbs:

·
Registered
551 Posts
I like this angle. Possibly a little lower.

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Here's one with the top off the Coupe! Interesting view!
And my another one of my favorites from the back.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,939 Posts
Too tough to call. It's hard to ignore the humps though!

As for favourite view, maybe the one that most people will be familiar with.....;)

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Let's face it....it's an amazing looking car from any view, but it surprises me what a difference a small change in the angle makes.

From the back, my wife's Mean looks wider and...well....meaner than mine

And it's hard to beat the straight-on front end.... There again my wife's looks just slightly tougher than mine.

Hmmmm....maybe her's is just better looking......dang it.....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts