Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every piece of literature I can find says my 2007 GXP should have the drivers seat height adjustment standard. It has all the power options and premium sound, but no power height adjustment. Does GM owe me a new drivers seat? :willy:

·
Administrator
9,258 Posts
Every piece of literature I can find says my 2007 GXP should have the drivers seat height adjustment standard. It has all the power options and premium sound, but no power height adjustment. Does GM owe me a new drivers seat? :willy:
Depends on if it an early 07 or late 07. My 07 has one.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Every piece of literature I can find says my 2007 GXP should have the drivers seat height. Does GM owe me a new drivers seat? :willy:
I doubt you be able to get one out of them. But stranger things have happened.
Good luck.

·
Administrator
9,258 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,529 Posts
My June 07 has one.

My recollection is that the power seat was part of the option package. Yours was evidently built before they weed universal. You may be able to add it . Pick up a seat at a recycle yard and wife it to power.

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
weed? wife it? Rob? Autocorrect? lol!

My 07 doesn't have it and my wife is pretty bummed because she could use it. Need to make a note to check and see if I can find one.

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts
my 07 na delivered in Dec 06 had the switch...

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
I used my switch once to set the height as low as it will go and will never touch it again.
From that point of view, no big deal if it were missing.

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
Yours was evidently built before they weed universal. You may be able to add it . Pick up a seat at a recycle yard and wife it to power.[/QUOTE]

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:lol:

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
Yours was evidently built before they weed universal. You may be able to add it . Pick up a seat at a recycle yard and wife it to power.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:lol:[/QUOTE]

Bravo! Bravo! Well played indeed!

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,607 Posts
Playing around with the Nalley parts site. RPO is AF2, maybe? A50 without vertical adjustment?
From the 2007 Printbook:
AF2 NEW! Seat adjuster, driver 2-way power height adjustment

From the 2008 Printbook:
AF2 Seat adjuster, driver 2-way power height adjustment

:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts