Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much searching across the interwebs, I have come to the conclusion that all 4 of my wheel bearing/hub assemblies are the exact same part. That is to say that the ones in the front are the same as the ones in the rear.

Can I get a confirmation on that?

Also is our hub assembly unique to the kappa, and if not what other vehicles have it?

Thanks in advance

-J

·
Registered
263 Posts
they are all exactly the same, just two variants, ones with ABS, and ones without ABS

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, being cheap, and now poor thanks to my new insurance and a hernia, I think I'm gonna try out the super cheap and probably super low quality (if it is even actually available) duralast alternative.

Part# is DL513260 in case anyone gives a turkey.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm a week out of my hernia surgery, so if I could sit down in my car right now, I don't think I'd be able to get back up. haha! I wanna get it done soon so I can start jumping into these swsc cruises that are happening right up the road from me.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Just bought a pair for $88 on Ebay from Detroit Axel (made in China). Going on a 2,000 mile road trip next week - going to find out if they're up to snuff or not :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts