Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all-
I'm still undecided on wheels..18",not staggered.
Looking at the Enkei Ammado and emk3 and TSW Snettertons.
Any opinions on above wheels welcome.
I'm also interested in the Konig line..do they make fitments for Sols?
Seems like you have to register/etc to view their site?
Thanks,
John

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Your car so only your opinions matter, unless you plan to hold a popularity contest and buy the wheel the most people like.....

Buy whatever you like the look of.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wheel opinions

Your car so only your opinions matter, unless you plan to hold a popularity contest and buy the wheel the most people like.....

Buy whatever you like the look of.
Couldn't agree more Warren..the Ammado appears to be a more "formal" wheel,the EKM3 more tuner and the TSW Snetterton more bling with the polished lip. Still open to opinions to sway me.. Price appears ok for a cast wheel..Now (today) ,I'm leaning towards the EKM3 in satin silver. My car is Sly. Also contemplating the lip spoiler. We have three Solsti here and I wanted ours a little different. I did the dark burled walnut dash form B&I..very nice kit. I know some don't like the wood look,but my wife liked it,so..she prefers to drive the Sol than the MGA.
Weather-wise,we won't be driving either until June!
Thanks !
John

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Fennellj06-
Nice rims you have there..I know cleaning them can be a pain..I have a few bikes and cars with wires,Panasports,etc,so I'm used to it! Maybe the EMK3's would be a compromise?
Are these rims on a Sol? I didn't see a fitment for them..thank God, another choice in the mix.
John

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wheel decision

Thanks Fennellj06-
Nice rims you have there..I know cleaning them can be a pain..I have a few bikes and cars with wires,Panasports,etc,so I'm used to it! Maybe the EMK3's would be a compromise?
Are these rims on a Sol? I didn't see a fitment for them..thank God, another choice in the mix.
John
Ok-
For those of you who haven't been sleeping well,because of my floundering on wheel choice..rest well..The decision has been made.
I went with the Enkei EK3's in satin silver to go with the sly Sol.
not Oz quality, but given the cost,and she's summer driven, I think they will be fine.I was quite pleased with the overall workmanship.
I like to support our vendors, but they didn't carry the Enkei line,so went with Tire Rack..here in two days.
I did buy my Hankooks from Discount Tire though..very nice to deal with. ow, I will take my Ambien aand go to bed.
Thanks,
John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts