Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any information available on wheel offset/bolt pattern for fitting of aftermarket wheels ?

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
try searching, new guy. i'll make it easy for you this time... no.

we've speculated about the bolt offset but nobody knows.

many tend to think it's 5x100 but I still think it's 5x114.5.

do a search on it and you'll find other threads relating to it.

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
I should emphasize the "general consensus" thing - there is nothing official, but brakes and hubs appear to be adapted from the ION Redline/Malibu Maxx, and would likely have the same bolt circle.

But dori-san is one of the 114.5mm camp. :lol:

And, since you're a new guy and haven't looked at the site index or any of the FAQ (which actually have this speculation in the specs, available in the appropriate FAQ and specifications subforum, you get a

:brentil:

:lol: :glol: Explanation of the smiley is also somewhere in the site guidelines/rules/etiquette - available in the "Site Help" sub forum or though the links in my signature.

:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
True. And I'll stay in the 114.5 camp (even if by myself) until the car itself comes out to prove me otherwise. I figured this was enough, but if you guys want me to take a REAL ruler out there... I can do that too.

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
No offense, dori-san, but there's too much evidence that points to 110mm...

We shall see soon enough, though. :thumbs:

I hope you're not a victim of photograph parallax... :lol:

(BTW - the Bolt Circle is not measured bolt center to bolt center like you did, it is the diameter of the circle made by the bolts. You should measure it from the center of one bolt through the pontiac emblem to the imaginary circle smack dab in the middle of the other two opposite bolt centers)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope your right dori-san... the ADR wheels i'm intersted in come in 114.3

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not much selection available in 5 x 110mm

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Solsticeman.... any new updated info on the wheel front ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts