1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
They look like the ones that Rock Auto sells. You should find a thread either here or on Kappa Performance about it. IIRC they don't have the same finish as stock but fit well and the person that installed them was quite happy with them.

·
Registered
7,159 Posts
Yeah, :agree: they have a shinier finish than stock. Check RockAuto prices (w/shipping) first - may be cheaper and can't hurt to check.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I checked on rock auto and the same parts were $30 a piece plus $13 bucks for standard shipping. Looks like ill have to give these a try, and replace the screws in the wheel well with the Xmas tree pin holder things.

·
Registered
46 Posts
when I bought my solstice , (only had 7,00o miles) the pasenger side one was tore and had knocked the lower body panel out of alignment a litle bit the dealer ordered a new part from gm and installed it in less than an hour at no cost

·
Registered
159 Posts
If you are replacing the left one you can also order a new "A/C Sticker". But they ain't cheap....

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Just my two cents, but I am with RTE on this one. I used cheap non OEM off of Fleabay. The initial install was easy, but I had to use a heat gun and razor-blade to get them to "sit" right and look decent. With a steady hand, they trimmed up nicely, but next time, I am going to drop the extra dime and go OEM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts