Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello to all, first time in this chat room, does anybody know when the public can order pontiacs newest great one. :patriot

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
See this guy: http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289

He is a dealer who is starting an order list. Maybe a local dealer around you may have also started an order list for people interested. However, don't look for any actual orders to be able to go through to Pontiac for a LONG time. Not until next spring at least, assuming they keep the cars intro around the fall 2005. I cannot remember when orders for C6 Vette's were officially accepted by Chevy from the dealers, but it was this spring and the car will hit showrooms in the fall. So I would guess the Solstice will work on about the same time schedule.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Fformula88, from my experience yesterday, you are right on the mark. The local Pontiac dealership I went to said they are not even officially taking orders until THEY see information on the car. The sales manager expected the information to start flowing in January or February 2005.

On the bright side (for me), I'm at the top of his list to receive information about the car, therefore I'll have the first opportunity to order one - no-brainer there! :thumbs

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
SolsticeWaiting said:
Fformula88, from my experience yesterday, you are right on the mark. The local Pontiac dealership I went to said they are not even officially taking orders until THEY see information on the car. The sales manager expected the information to start flowing in January or February 2005.

On the bright side (for me), I'm at the top of his list to receive information about the car, therefore I'll have the first opportunity to order one - no-brainer there! :thumbs
I am glad to hear you are on the list. Every dealer will work it a little differently. Some are just taking lists. Some are creating lists but require a no-obligation deposit. However, without options to chose, its hard to actually order the car. We can just get in line to place the order. Its like camping out the night before the ticket window opens!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts