Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called pontiac customer service and they stated that my car is currently being built. When are the VINs available? Can I get them before the car is produced or do you have to wait until after it is already finished?

I would go to my dealer an see if he has it yet, but that would mean that I couldn't bug him again for a while, so then I would have to wait even after it is in.

·
Registered
819 Posts
SolsticeDesire said:
I called pontiac customer service and they stated that my car is currently being built. When are the VINs available? Can I get them before the car is produced or do you have to wait until after it is already finished?

I would go to my dealer an see if he has it yet, but that would mean that I couldn't bug him again for a while, so then I would have to wait even after it is in.
I got my VIN from my dealer on the day after they told me it was complete. If yours is being built now, you will have a completed car, with a VIN, sitting in their lot soon. Your wait for a VIN is short, but the wait for your delivery will continue.

My car was born on 9/13. The dealer gave me the VIN on 9/14. Once at that point, it takes the QC testing and transport to you dealer. I guessimated about 3 weeks for that to me, but that is a complete guess.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Same here....immediately after it was built...you should get it when you get to code 3800....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts