Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want this car but I'm wondering how ease of use this car will be. I'm wondering about how easy it would be to put the top up and down because I would never park my car with the top down. I know I see people do it all the time with even more expensive of a car but I think they are crazy. Especialy with leather seats in Phoenix! So would it be easy to put the top up and down? My friends dodge shadow had a manual top and it was a bitch and a half to put the thing up and down but that car was a pos though. Also how many people would leave their top down in a parking lot?

·
Registered
515 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Chris,

Your (Please go here to get yourself on the map) site is giving me an Access Denied message when attempting to add myself. Is it funcitonal?

Rick

·
Registered
515 Posts
putrfixr said:
Chris,

Your (Please go here to get yourself on the map) site is giving me an Access Denied message when attempting to add myself. Is it funcitonal?

Rick
Rick, I just checked it out and everything seems to be functioning normally. Maybe there was some downtime, I'm not sure. I'm maintaining the map screen and the behind the scenes data crunching. Adrenaline is taking care of the signup page. If you're still having issues, post something in this thread or send me a PM.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Put mine in

I put in the information the site asked for and submitted it - it didn't come up on map so i retried and it said I had already submitted. I don't know if it's suppose to come right up or you have to do it but my CONFIRMED!!!! information is in there somewhere. :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts