Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
hello..

My fabricator has had some rubber moulding issues that were producing flawed and low quality parts recently. He had to switch to a different rubber manufacturer to get better quality parts. He recently just e-mailed me that he just got the material delivered to him as the rubber manufacturer was backordered. He will be pushing to get my orders complete ASAP as he is piled up with quite a number of them. He told me that he'll try to get the bulk of the orders to me by next week. But since it's a holiday weekend next week, I don't forsee getting them til the following week afterwards.

Once I get them in my hands, I'll be assembling each set and sending them out accordingly to each owner. I'll contact each owner prior to the order's shipment. We thank you for your patience and apologize for this unforseen delay as both my fabricator and us want to ensure that the parts we send out will satisfy our customers. Please let me know if you have any further questions/concerns regarding your order. Thanks.

rudy

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Although you are right to expect an update, you needn't worry. I bought the lip spoiler from SOLster. His professionalism and attention to detail are beyond reproach.

Rudy runs a small operation and a one man show. Delays although not to be expected, shouldn't come as a complete surprise.

Thanks Rudy for the work and the unique products that you have created for this community. :cool:

Bob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts