Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Did do a forum search, the only mention of a brochure seems to be the limited edition apprentice set. Is Pontiac coming out with another brochure?

Chris

·
5,641 Posts
bullseye said:
Did do a forum search, the only mention of a brochure seems to be the limited addition apprentice set. Is Pontiac coming out with another brochure?
Regular style brochure scheduled to arrive during the month of August.

·
Registered
114 Posts
at the GM auto show in motion event, the Pontiac booth had a one page (back and front) color glossy listing specs, options, and showing colors.

·
Registered
269 Posts
bullseye said:
Did do a forum search, the only mention of a brochure seems to be the limited edition apprentice set. Is Pontiac coming out with another brochure?

Chris
Bullseye,

Check under Pontiac, Other, on ebay and there are some brochures there that go quite cheap.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Brochures

Two weeks ago, I went to my dealer and inquired about brochures for the Solstice and walked out with my set....

They apparently had just received their shipment of brochures however, the sales team was not informed...it was not until I mentioned the brochure or lack of them to the sales manager did he go on to announce to his team that the brochures had actually arrived.

Check with your dealer.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Hopefully my dealer will mail me a copy, I'm not driving 180 miles both ways for one :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Solstice Brochure

I stopped by my dealer today to get an update, and much to my surprise, there was a new Solstice Brochure which the dealer had just put out over the weekend. It is a 20 page glossy marketing brochure with very impressive pictures, as well as information, drawings and pictures of equipment, both standard and optional. Also included "dealer installed accessories" such as Windscreen; Tonneau cover; Front end cover; Splash guards (black); Wheel locks; Cat-back exhaust system w/choice of two exhaust tip styles; High-flow air cleaner and housing; and Performance upfit kit,springs, adjustable struts, bushings. These were all in addition to the optional wheels choices (including 18" cast/chrome wheels). The brochure also mentions the optional 5-speed 5L40E electronically controlled automatic transmission ("available early 2006"). The brochure is very well put together with very glossy marketing style pictures of the Solstice.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
cwh55 said:
I stopped by my dealer today to get an update, and much to my surprise, there was a new Solstice Brochure which the dealer had just put out over the weekend. It is a 20 page glossy marketing brochure with very impressive pictures, as well as information, drawings and pictures of equipment, both standard and optional. Also included "dealer installed accessories" such as Windscreen; Tonneau cover; Front end cover; Splash guards (black); Wheel locks; Cat-back exhaust system w/choice of two exhaust tip styles; High-flow air cleaner and housing; and Performance upfit kit,springs, adjustable struts, bushings. These were all in addition to the optional wheels choices (including 18" cast/chrome wheels). The brochure also mentions the optional 5-speed 5L40E electronically controlled automatic transmission ("available early 2006"). The brochure is very well put together with very glossy marketing style pictures of the Solstice.
Picked one of those up from my dealer on Sat myself too. Absolutely nothing new in it, but it's still a nice thing to have. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts