Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone yet seen any models or toys of the Solstice? The SSR showed up at the checkout counter in our grocery store months before its arrival at any of the dealers. It certainly would be a hot item now, given that we keep drooling all over our keyborads so muhc thta ew sumjtimesdv hitysdit thw wrpng keys.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have been looking for them too. There was a listing for a very small Matchbox size, but it was the hard top. I wanted the larger scale car.
If anybody finds them let us know.

·
Registered
218 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Eager Sol said:
Thanks HYZER ! Guess I missed that other post. Ordered the Grayone!
This will do untill june I guess... :smile
The diecast Solstice is a pre-order, like it's larger cousin it's not out yet either :lol

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Trunk, Cupholders, oh yeah this is just the model...well at least I have an early order in for a gray one...now to order the real thing! :lol

·
4,592 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
RODEO said:
Does IT have an operable top or trunk, maybe we could get some answers :glol:
BWAAAHAAHAAAA! :glol: :cheers:

$18.50 doesn't seem like too bad a price, either. Think I might just have to get one. Too bad I'll have to paint it.

·
4,592 Posts
Eager Sol said:
No but the trunk on the model is a little bigger than the car :glol: or so I've heard :willy:
yeah, they should show us the trunk space on the model, then we won't be so dissapointed when we see the real thing, or one would hope :lol:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Report (satire)

Got one:

Bad news, guys and gals:

Barbie's golf clubs don't fit in the trunk. You can barely get the trunk closed with just a pair of her shoes in there. Barbie, on the other hand looks HOT in the Solstice!

Ken looks pretty girl-y in the Solstice, tho. Oh no! Solstice IS a chick car. :(

Edit:

I tried Ken out in GI Joe's Hum-V. He still looks kinda girl-y. I think maybe it's just Ken. Barbie in the Hum-V? Smokin!

GI Joe doesn't fit in the Solstice very well. Bad news for you tall guys.

(OK, really... I didn't get one yet)

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
2KWK4U said:
Got one:

Bad news, guys and gals:

Barbie's golf clubs don't fit in the trunk. You can barely get the trunk closed with just a pair of her shoes in there. Barbie, on the other hand looks HOT in the Solstice!

Ken looks pretty girl-y in the Solstice, tho. Oh no! Solstice IS a chick car. :(

Edit:

I tried Ken out in GI Joe's Hum-V. He still looks kinda girl-y. I think maybe it's just Ken. Barbie in the Hum-V? Smokin!

GI Joe doesn't fit in the Solstice very well. Bad news for you tall guys.

(OK, really... I didn't get one yet)
Ken doesn't fit 'cus only his legs are stiff. :lol: THAT's why Barbie dumped him.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Another order

This site is so informative, and er, entertaining! Thanks for the link. I ordered the green one (since there was no firebird red). :devil:

·
4,592 Posts
Welcome Outerspace! When you get it, tell us how big the trunk is ;) these are 1/18 scale models, so we could do somenumber crunching. Or maybe try to stuff "Ken's" golf clubs in the trunk!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts