I bought an aftermarked dimmer and switch. The dimmer is mounthed on a crossmember of the bulkhead in back of the seats to the right of the top latch and the actual switch is mounted on the dash to the left of the steering wheel, see the pics.
Just wanted to put in a short plug for Windrestrictor. There is a current sale which has been ongoing for a while for 15% off and free WORLDWIDE shipping. I received mine today. If you have been holding off getting one, this is a great opportunity.
For ALL Kappas!
1. WindRestrictor is a world renown company.
2. A DIY project, we install in about 90 minutes or less.
3. Models are made for over 10 types of cars.
4. Now available for convertibles and coupes.
5. Made from Acrylite, forget yellowing and deep scratches...
Kappa Summer is here! Save 10% off all of our products! Use the link below!
*Fully Customizable*GM Certified*Eight Different Colored Lights*Laser-Etched*Free Lifetime Warranty*
-Use Code Paul10-
Click Here For Savings!
For the Sky, Solstice and OpelGT!
Just what do you get with our WindRestrictor® brand wind blockers?
1. Laser-Etched Graphics: We have both standard and custom options. ANYTHING can be recreated by our art department. We've done everything from family portraits to...
I am very pleased with my Wind Restrictor "Extreme Light Kit" (the remote control color-changing light kit). Tonight I made a little mod that makes it even better.
I added a double pole double throw switch to the power wires coming into the control box. Now I can flip the switch and have the...