Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Where are you when you check Solsticeforum?

• I mainly surf from work

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I mainly surf from home

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • I surf about equally from work/home

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I generally surf from somewhere else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious where everyone is when they are surfing Solsticeforums. It seems to me that this place has pretty good traffic during the week, and gets pretty quiet on the weekends. Is everyone surfing from work?!?! Certainly not me! :blueangel (Ok, that was a lie, I do check in from work!).

·
Registered
284 Posts
We do get a lot of traffic during work hours. ;) Of course, so does most of the net. What was that about productivity increases by giving employees internet access? :willy:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Troy Roberts said:
We do get a lot of traffic during work hours. ;) Of course, so does most of the net. What was that about productivity increases by giving employees internet access? :willy:
I am sure its all during official break times only! Never during company time! :skep

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So far a lot more home votes than work votes. I'll give it a bump now that its Monday morning, so we can hit the workday crowd! :D

·
Registered
535 Posts
Almost all of my surfing is from work. I tend to think that people that vote "Home" are lying or they don't have internet access at work. :smash

·
Registered
154 Posts
Maybe I need to switch jobs and ride a desk, but for now I don't have the option. I am a frito-lay salesman and my little handheld computer couldn't handle dial-up, let alone the cable modem I have at home.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts