Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is my car? I want my car.

·
Premium Member
2,336 Posts
Missing Sol

It might be the newest Sol at the TMS meet.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
ChestRockwell said:
Im with you on that one. I went on a drive with SlipSlider today, boy was it awesome. LOL...there was a kid that was staring forever! I could swear he was drueling. Man, I loved it.

Rockwell, hold on, it is coming. Try to be patient.

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
I am going to the Ride and Drive in Orlando just so I can drive a Solstice -mine is sitting at the factory since Sept 17

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
deluke said:
It's in Willmington.

HAHAHAH good call. :lol:
That was the correct answer. 400 points awarded to Deluke for the most pratical answer! :thumbs:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
For Deluke...

Deluke,

A week ago my dealer saids its was bayed in OHIO (4B00). Do you know something they/I don't?

Frustarted in Texas.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
ChestRockwell said:
Deluke,

A week ago my dealer saids its was bayed in OHIO (4B00). Do you know something they/I don't?

Frustarted in Texas.
The dealers aren't getting correct info, thats the problem. They know that it's coming when they hear from the trucking company. However, they can call the trucking company see post "TRACKING" to get the correct info. If anyone will know it's the trucking company.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How come?

How come the misinformation never works out in favor of the buyer? Ex. The car arrives before you think it will.

·
Registered
108 Posts
deluke said:
The dealers aren't getting correct info, thats the problem. They know that it's coming when they hear from the trucking company. Howeve, they can call the trucking company see post "TRACKING" to get the correct info. If anyone will know it's the trucking company.
My Car WAS at 4800 (BAYED) but when my dealer looked it up yesterday, it was back to 3800.

I Hope that means they are working on it now! It was built a month ago. Anyone have any thoughts?

·
Registered
8,664 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
SOL_in_CT said:
My Car WAS at 4800 (BAYED) but when my dealer looked it up yesterday, it was back to 3800.

I Hope that means they are working on it now! It was built a month ago. Anyone have any thoughts?
Personally I think that is a good sign. There are around 1500 cars in line at Willmington I think are ready to be shipped.Thats what it looks like any way.I would think if it's not bayed any more that it was fixed, waiting to get tested or has been tested and ready to ship out. But thats my opinion.

Thanks Gizmo.

·
Registered
363 Posts
ChestRockwell said:

solstice pergatory :banghead: :devil: :nopity:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts