Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to click on on the "New Post" tab and check out the latest post from the past couple of days. With this new forum format, I do not see this
feature. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
321 Posts
At the upper right is an arrow with a wiggle. Click that and new posts will be on the drop dow.

Wish the New and Popular post buttons were across the top instead of a dropdown.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,229 Posts
At the upper right is an arrow with a wiggle. Click that and new posts will be on the drop dow.

Wish the New and Popular post buttons were across the top instead of a dropdown.
Click on the 3 Dots on far right, select Popular, then click on New Posts

:

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
I figured that out pretty quickly, but now I can't just scroll to the top and click on "new posts". :(

·
Super Moderator
5,953 Posts
I figured that out pretty quickly, but now I can't just scroll to the top and click on "new posts". :(
True, but the pulldown buttons follow you on the page, so you don't have to scroll to the top. Just click the lightning bolt (aka: trend) button, then click "New Posts".
It is different than what you are used to, but I think it is actually easier.

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
True, but the pulldown buttons follow you on the page, so you don't have to scroll to the top. Just click the lightning bolt (aka: trend) button, then click "New Posts".
It is different than what you are used to, but I think it is actually easier.
OK. That works. I've been away for a week, and this is my first time. Be gentle with me. ;)

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
When I go to "new Posts", I can read from the beginning or the latest post. How do I find the first unread post?

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts