Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently purchased a 2006 solstice , and the whole car was gutted , i got the door panels , seats but thats about it . there is no gauges no dash no carpets , does any one know where i can get some ? or at least get the main floor carpet . ive called around all the junkers around ontario and none of them have a solstice , thanks

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
They might not have everything you need, but sourceone auto parts and factoryoemparts.com tend to have a great deal of surplus inventory at great prices. You'll find a lot of their satisfied customers here.
Good luck.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Sourceone is a great [;ace to find stuff.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
The Sky interior stuff, by and large, should also fit and is usually a bit flashier if you aren't going for stock.

What the heck happened to your original interior??

·
Registered
731 Posts
I plan on changing my whole interior to sky. Not really that hard. And you can do it for about 800 and some change.

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
I'm sure there are lots of complete interiors available out there. Unfortunately they're probably attached to complete exteriors also.

Probably not in your price range, I assume. : )

·
Super Moderator
16,392 Posts
i recently purchased a 2006 solstice , and the whole car was gutted , i got the door panels , seats but thats about it . there is no gauges no dash no carpets , does any one know where i can get some ? or at least get the main floor carpet . ive called around all the junkers around ontario and none of them have a solstice , thanks
I have a stock dash that I pulled out of Punisher. You can have it if you want it.

Here is A kph cluster
2006 09 Genuine Pontiac Solstice KPH Instrument Cluster 15915960 | eBay

New Sol door panel

Genuine Pontiac Solstice Left Interior Door Panel 25824359 | eBay

The carpet comes in three sections, left, right and center. You can order them from Crate Engine depot at a good price. Give them a call. Talk with Tom. 877-441-5150

I would start with Source One ebay store for all the parts they have, then talk with Tom at CED to get the rest. If you talk with these guys, you can generally get a better deal on price and shipping.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
I have extra carpet if your interested in it? I'm in the GTA area.

·
Super Moderator
16,392 Posts

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
There are other forums (KP) for the Solstice and the Sky and one of those has a member that has an interior for sale.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey guys , i really appriciate all the replies , this forum is great . i actually got a pm the day i posted this and i got most of the interior now , have been putting it all back in :) and u have probably heard about it , its the top tuner sosltice and some one ripped the whole interior out :( so im putting stock one in for now

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Let us know how it goes and dont forget pictures pictures pictures.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts