Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have I missed something ? tried to go on Tony's site ASAP graphics and it's not up and I noticed he is not on the vendor sponsorship list since the forum changed format anybody know what's up with him ?

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,241 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
"Where is Tony" is the same question PayPal is asking. He no longer answers them either. Word to the wise, always thought he was a great guy with cool products but after getting ripped off I now have a different option. Unless you like just sending money to someone and never hearing from them again avoid ASAP Graphics.
:crying::frown2::crying:

·
Super Moderator
15,999 Posts
I just got my order from him this week

As mentioned above this is a side business for him and he gets busy at his "real job" sometimes

I've never heard of him not delivering.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yes, called his phone, company email, and PayPal email. Filed dispute with PayPal after 30 days and they are still waiting a response. I get its a part time gig but come on how long does it take to return an email, again 0 communications is my issue, if you are unable to find time just let the customer know.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Hopefully this all gets resolved and Tony surfaces. I have bought a lot of his products for my Mean 2007 GXP. Now that I have added to the family with my 2009 Coupe I will want some stuff.:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
He better still be around!!! I need new T2 strips!!!

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
And I need "vent dent" thinghys in Chrome for my Coupe!

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
He's still posting on facebook.

so I can tell you he is alive...

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Tony still has the solstice, he recently attended the Rally Kings Michigan event.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,886 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just an update, PayPal has refunded my money for my order due to failure of supplier to provide goods as ordered. Paypal also stated company had 5 days to make the account whole due to inseficent funds or they (paypal) would make the refund. It's to bad I loved his stuff, looks like another kappa vendor has moved on.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
I have sent Tony an email letting him I know I want some stuff for my Coupe. Will update here if I get a response.

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Tony has been made aware of this post.

from Tony:

"Thanks for the heads up. We are not taking any
new orders now. We are taking a break for a while. We just couldn't keep up with our day jobs, family and the things we wanted to do in our spare time. We may be back some day."

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
I did request a quote on the MalletV8 gel stickers, but never received anything back. I know how things go when you have your own business and trying to work full time. Not enough time in the day or night for that matter. Wish him luck, and happy he has stated he is taking a break.

communication is normally the short fall of every business.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Hi everyone. So yes I am still alive and doing well. We have decided to take a break from making stuff for the solstice and sky. We have made good on all orders that were received. We did have a couple of refunds but overall we tried to satisfy everyone. I'll post back up in the event our situation changes. Thanks to all of you who have supported us over the years.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
:banghead::banghead::banghead::huh: I need new T2 strips....anyone know where I can get them???? Plan on having my car repainted next year and the strips added in the paint, but need new ones till then...

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
:banghead::banghead::banghead::huh: I need new T2 strips....anyone know where I can get them???? Plan on having my car repainted next year and the strips added in the paint, but need new ones till then...
In Tony's absence I suggest you ask Kappawindblade if they could make you some.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts