Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen a list of which autoshows the Solstice will be at in '05. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to make the trip to Detroit and was wondering if anyone had seen a listing of when and where I could see the Solstice in person.

Thanks in advance,

Tim

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw that one...

I had seen that link and was trying to figure out if I should make the 6 hr (each way) trip to Chicago or wait to see if the Solstice came to any of the smaller shows (specifically either Louisville, Indianapolis, or Cincinnatti). Indy would be perfect since it's in about a week, but I'm pretty sure it won't be at that one.

Thanks for the link,

Tim

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
The smaller the city, the less of a chance the Solstice will be there For logistics reasons alone, the automakers have trouble getting show cars to smaller shows because of the need to feed them to the larger shows. If I were you, I’d head up to the Chicago show. They almost certainly would have the Solstice, probably also have the Sky, and any other new intro vehicles from other automakers. I am sure it would be a lot more fun than a smaller, local show. Especially if they are like the Buffalo Auto Show, which is essentially one big car dealer lot. Hardly any concepts, and those that are there are generally a year or two old. Just current models for sale, and a floor of salesmen to try and get you to their dealer for a test drive.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Sounds like Houston till now. I'm still stoked I'll get to see the Sky (unless the pull a SEMA tease) :nono Just 3 month before the new SLK would be in dealers showrooms, they didn't have one on display but they'd be happy to take your order, sight unseen, just stop by the dealer's lot!

·
Registered
533 Posts
I plan to visit the DC, Richmond, and Baltimore shows in December, January, & February in hopes of seeing one. Worst case is that I'll have to drive to Philly if I find out it's not at any of the above venues.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Very Cool!! I'll be going to the STL show. Hopefully it will be a solstice that you can sit in by that show. Then we can have some real information.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts