Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
i think that if that dealer is making that effort to keep you updated then he truly has earned the sale. everytime i contact the 2 local dealers i have been talking to i have to explain who i am, what a solstice is and what promotions are being run by pontiac.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
cdb said:
i think that if that dealer is making that effort to keep you updated then he truly has earned the sale. everytime i contact the 2 local dealers i have been talking to i have to explain who i am, what a solstice is and what promotions are being run by pontiac.
This guy has been really good at keeping me in the loop with e-mails as things have been happening this spring. I've been e-mailing him since last year. It is a sales manager who tend to be in the know more than the floor guys.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
I think that dealer has the right thought process going on. Certainly the Solstice will sell. Dfinitely it will early on outsell production. Spec'ing a or all units in normal allocation with the help of such knowledgable enthusiats as ourselves :grouphug: makes the most sense. We certainly could be considered a volunteer focus group. This is especially true for those who aren't quite ready to commit, help build what you think you want in the car. Then even if you plan on buying a good clean 2 year old down the road it might be exactly as you had it built. This will probably be true as well for some of the first 1000. If there are serious upgrades in 2 years some of the first 1000 will be floating around looking for good homes.

·
Registered
338 Posts
21 - 24 of 24 Posts