Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to officially welcome two new moderators to the staff at Solsticeforum.

Please join me in welcoming Brentil (Leith) and mceb (Mike) in the role of moderators! :cheers:

If you have been around Solsticeforum for any length of time you certainly know these two. They have been great contributors to the site from the early days. They have also both shown themselves to be level-headed and the type of people that we are happy to see as moderators. :D

Please join me in welcoming them into their new roles.

Brentil, mceb, please take a moment and tell everyone about yourself when you get a chance.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Two great choices, Congrats!

Now Solsticeman can get back to working on that new turbo Sol. ;)

·
4,592 Posts
Way to go Mr. B and mceb! Good choices!

Guess the "brentil" smilie head will need to be redone, to make the head a bit bigger, hehehe :brentil:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Oh what, I'm a mod now? How'd that happen? hehehe just kidding. :D
Anyone who's clicked on the emoticon on the right hand side will know my name at least. :brentil:
I've been a registered member here since June 2004, but had been lurking as many others have for a while. For a couple months I had this stupid idea I liked the Sky better then the Solstice, but then I realised I was taking too much cough syrup or something. I'm in the Central Florida area, where it's Roadster season 24/7/365 except for when a hurricane hits (or 3).

·
Registered
338 Posts
RODEO said:
Way to go Mr. B and mceb! Good choices!

Guess the "brentil" smilie head will need to be redone, to make the head a bit bigger, hehehe :brentil:
Cograts guys, does that mean we can add larger, more aggressive smilies? Maybe a 2006 Brentil 2.0 turbo? :brentil: :lol:

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Congrats brentil and mceb! Good guys for the job!

·
Registered
189 Posts
brentil said:
I'm in the Central Florida area, where it's Roadster season 24/7/365 except for when a hurricane hits (or 3).
Me too, Im just glad I didnt have the solstice when they did hit, really did a number on the avenger I have now

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Yikes I thought this thread was about the new Pope ;)

I've been hanging around this conclave since Feb of 2004. Met a bunch of nice people over the last year and hope to meet many more.

I hail from the north part of New Jersey. Married for 12 years. I like to tell people the Solstice is my midlife crisis. It will only be a weekend, 3 season car for me.

I'm in the Information Technology (IT) business for a Fortune 500 company. I started out as a programmer (software engineer) and am now a systems analyst. Also had a couple of stints in mangement along the way.

I never like using the term engineer with IT because it's so far from real engineering...if engineers built bridges and buildings the way IT builds software things would be crumbling all around us (reference EOP server fiasco as one simple example).

-Mike

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Great choices! (The white smoke line was a great touch)

·
4,592 Posts
This is not good news for the Outlandish Miata Forum Troll! :brentil:

Oh noooooo.........

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
RODEO said:
This is not good news for the Outlandish Miata Forum Troll! :brentil:
Where's that ban user button :devil: Just kidding ;)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts