Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post here, But with my Motorcycle being destroyed by a little old lady back in October, My interest is now into the Solstice. Am I the only one that would like to see the Old School White Rag top on a nice Cherry Red Body? Mitch :D

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Welcome! White would be tough to care for. So far we've only seen black ones. I'd think they'd do a tan before white.

·
Registered
182 Posts
unfortunatly i have to agree with mceb, white tops just dont seem to be popular today so the car makers dont offer them

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Welcome to the forum! If white is what you really would like to see, hopefully they will offer it for you!

I am with the others, and do not expect to see a white top offered. There just aren’t many convertibles anymore with white tops. (if there are any left. Ford was still offering it on the Mustang, but I don’t know whether the redesigned Mustang will offer it).

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I can picture a south Florida Solstice with white on white on white. Would look awsome! And to hell with practicality! We all know that's not very high on the list with this car anyway!

And from the few drawings I've seen of the top, if has a sort of early fifties, chop top Mercury look going that would look great in white over red with a red and white tuck and roll interior. If your going retro... go all the way! :thumbs But I don't know about 18" Moonies. :D

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Am I going way out on a limb to even think about adding some wide white wall tires? Mitch :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'd love a white top. I am planning on adding white stripes to mine and think the black top will disrupt the flow. But who needs the top up anyway?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts