Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you can stuff a case of bottle beer in the trunk with the top down!! :D

(Note: For us northerners, your ice scrapper will also fit if you need to do a beer run in the middle of winter with the top down :cool: )

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Drex said:

(Note: For us northerners, your ice scrapper will also fit if you need to do a beer run in the middle of winter with the top down :cool: )
b-double-e-double-r-u-n :lol:
Just checked out he lockable storage compartment UNDER the bed on a Ridgeline. You can put about 12 cases of beer and ice cause its sealed and has a drain opening.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Looks good but what the heck brand are you drinking there :lol:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Drex said:

Absolutley all you need is enough space to keep a pack of road sodas in the back! :lol: However one must be responsible, we dont want to see any Sols wrapped around a telephone pole!

·
Registered
106 Posts
It is all about efficiency, a golf bag can keep a lot of cold ones and sippers
along with the clubs.
My golf buds will vouch for me on that.

I hope those were not all for you,
Hate to see you on the list of 1st wrecks.

Just kidding, have you tried any other items like chicken buckets
or pizza with the top down.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Went to the distribuer and the case looked interesting. Some brew from Burlington, VT. 2 out of the 4 types in it are pretty good, the others are so~so. Had to get something to tide me over, the Christmas Ale I'm brewing won't be ready till next weekend.

Stopped DUI'ing when one night I finished a bottle of Canadian Whiskey at a party, drove home, and didn't remember the trip home. The silly things we do at 17.

Hmmm.... imagine all the personal pan pizzas that can fit back there :lol:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Remember, kids, we have a front seat too... and a passenger leg-well (they can go indian style for a few minutes).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts