Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if there has been anyone on the board that has gotten their car yet. I have sorta been scanning the boards and haven't seen anyone or even a picture of someone who has claimed to have gotten there car.

Please if you wouldn't mind posting some pictures of your car if you have indeed received it.

:yesnod:

·
Registered
39 Posts
# 725 will be picked up tomorrow!

Solo said:
I was just wondering if there has been anyone on the board that has gotten their car yet. I have sorta been scanning the boards and haven't seen anyone or even a picture of someone who has claimed to have gotten there car.

Please if you wouldn't mind posting some pictures of your car if you have indeed received it.

:yesnod:
I went to my dealership today, after I received "THE" phone call that our car was in! There she was all dirty and Aggressive, just waiting for us! We go tomorrow, at 11:00, and pick her up!
If you want to see pictures of her I will send them, but I don't know how to do it on this site. Write me at [email protected] and I will send them to you.
Ron Brandich from Northern Ohio :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
242 Posts
I keep checking the polls to see how many are delivered and the numbers are low. 67 out of 1,000. When CDB and I went to the plant last Sat. there were hundred of Solstices on the lot. Hopefully, there will be lots of deliveries soon.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Many dozens of board members have their cars already. Check our first 1000 forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts