Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Administrator
9,153 Posts
Who is this 2091351 is see posting here?
He's an active member (I've personally met him) who tries to get people in AR active in some of the rides.

Why do you ask? Click on his userID and look at all the posts he has made of the years and you'll find out more about him! :thumbs:

Why don't you give AR members more info about yourself? :yesnod:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's an active member (I've personally met him) who tries to get people in AR active in some of the rides.

Why do you ask? Click on his userID and look at all the posts he has made of the years and you'll find out more about him! :thumbs:

OK now I see.. he seems to be one of the guys who was into the Solstice pretty early on.
I noticed he is from Hebrew Springs. Does that mean he is Jewish as well?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

This guy just for some reason seems familiar to me... A Marine who lists one of his hobbies as firearms... I will be sure to moderate my own posts!

I was just looking to share and get his opinion on some mod's I was considering with him as he seems to have pretty extensive automotive experience.

·
Registered
691 Posts
OK now I see.. he seems to be one of the guys who was into the Solstice pretty early on.
I noticed he is from Hebrew Springs. Does that mean he is Jewish as well?

Exactly what type of ******* are you? Regular or extra offensive.

Go away...we don't want you here.

Jackknife

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Jackknife
If I have this right and Mr 2091351 is who I am thinking he is, I am quite sure he wouldnt find the either the comment or myself very offensive. My apologies if I touched a nerve with you.

·
Registered
691 Posts
If I have this right and Mr 2091351 is who I am thinking he is, I am quite sure he wouldnt find the either the comment or myself very offensive. My apologies if I touched a nerve with you.
OK, I'll bite...what's the big secret about a HEBER Springs resident that you think justifies a moronic religious joke?

Jackknife

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK, I'll bite...what's the big secret about a HEBER Springs resident that you think justifies a moronic religious joke?

Jackknife
No need to bite and quite frankly no big secret. In time it will become evident.. I didnt come here to offend you or anyone else. By the way I didnt coin the phrase nor was it meant as a religious joke, just a hint to Mr 2091351. Sadly enough he doesnt seem to frequent this forum. Perhaps its his advanced age that is keeping him away?

·
Administrator
9,153 Posts
No need to bite and quite frankly no big secret. In time it will become evident.. I didnt come here to offend you or anyone else. By the way I didnt coin the phrase nor was it meant as a religious joke, just a hint to Mr 2091351. Sadly enough he doesnt seem to frequent this forum. Perhaps its his advanced age that is keeping him away?
If you need to contact 2091351 you may give me the message or YOUR email and real name via PM. I can pass it along to him. Otherwise, it may be an extended period before you hear from him.

Oh ... and the crack about his "advanced age" :nono: Not cool!

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
I sent him an email, we'll see if he pops up again. You know how those targets...I mean Marines are, you never know when to expect them to show their faces...unless there is beer or fighting involved. ;) :devil:

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
I sent him an email, we'll see if he pops up again. You know how those targets...I mean Marines are, you never know when to expect them to show their faces...unless there is beer or fighting involved. ;) :devil:
Easy Curtis!!!

I am here, awaiting futher orders :banghead: <GRIN>

Steve

:driving:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts

Jackknife
Thanks for putting in the WE and speaking up for me, next time be sure to ask everyone on the forum if what YOU want to say is what WE really feel.

Jackknife, I see your point where you took offense at the religious joke. However, it sounds like something locals in the area probably say when they speak of Heber springs. No reason to speak Lofasn in such a manner as to discourage him from visiting this site.

Just MY opinion.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Easy Curtis!!!

I am here, awaiting futher orders :banghead: <GRIN>

Steve

:driving:
Ah... NOW the fun can begin :) I am glad that you showed up. I thought if I played things right I could draw you out of the woods. I am grateful to those who got you in here.

It was kind of looking like I was going to have to go into :bruce: mode with Jack Knife...

·
Registered
691 Posts
Thanks for putting in the WE and speaking up for me, next time be sure to ask everyone on the forum if what YOU want to say is what WE really feel.

Jackknife, I see your point where you took offense at the religious joke. However, it sounds like something locals in the area probably say when they speak of Heber springs. No reason to speak Lofasn in such a manner as to discourage him from visiting this site.

Just MY opinion.
You're entirely correct; it was presumptuous of me to collectivize my reaction.

BTW, I would hesitate, if I were you, using "locals" as arbiters of good taste; I have

seen many of these "locals", they are, often, far from good...and often tasteless.

FYI, my hackles go up (perhaps too easily) when I encounter religious intolerance.

Jackknife

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey thanks for sending Steve the email. I have a relative who "resides" in Levenworth. Next time I visit them I owe you a beer or two.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You're entirely correct; it was presumptuous of me to collectivize my reaction.

BTW, I would hesitate, if I were you, using "locals" as arbiters of good taste; I have

seen many of these "locals", they are, often, far from good...and often tasteless.

FYI, my hackles go up (perhaps too easily) when I encounter religious intolerance.

Jackknife
Jack... Im not local

And I am with you ... I have never been exposed to more religous, racial or geographic intolerance than I have been in the South.

My guess is it would be safe to assume that you are not a Don Rickles fan?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Jack... Im not local

And I am with you ... I have never been exposed to more religous, racial or geographic intolerance than I have been in the South.

My guess is it would be safe to assume that you are not a Don Rickles fan?
The "local" was not a reference to you...it was directed at a justification for bad manners.

And, no, I'm not a Rickles fan...hurtful humor is an oxymoron.

Jackknife

·
Registered
170 Posts

Just MY opinion.
Well said.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts