Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Who is 2091351 ?

9K views 57 replies 11 participants last post by  SolNut 
#1 ·
Who is this 2091351 is see posting here?

#2 ·
He's an active member (I've personally met him) who tries to get people in AR active in some of the rides.

Why do you ask? Click on his userID and look at all the posts he has made of the years and you'll find out more about him! :thumbs:

Why don't you give AR members more info about yourself? :yesnod:

#11 ·
I sent him an email, we'll see if he pops up again. You know how those targets...I mean Marines are, you never know when to expect them to show their faces...unless there is beer or fighting involved. ;) :devil:

#25 ·
Is there a point to this thread? ;) :lol: I am getting a headache trying to follow along ... :willy:
Indeed there is Sarge ... but, it will require Steve's participation in order for any sense to come to the top! :lol:

#30 ·
:lurk: :lurk:

#37 ·
Of course, I could be wrong...:devil:

#38 ·
Welcome back Jack! You guys are up late...

I guess I should back off a bit. I frequent another forum that I assume has a lower average age and definately a lower sense of maturity of its members. I am normally the guy who has to call out the young ones making inappropriate posts.

Hopefully Steve will show up here soon and I can have some fun with him. But it wont be tonight. Im sure he has been sawing logs for at least a few hours by now.

BTW you guys know him well?

#42 ·
Not sure what is going on here, but it doesn't seem to be too interesting. I do have PM if any one wants to get a hold of me.

Mom is a A+ driver and JK is too. I have followed G_D in LV (NAT #3 for those who weren't able to be there) so I know he can drive also.

Last month the SSCA (Solstice Sky Club of Arkansas) had a super run that included an up and down of Push Mountain AWA Hwy 9 From Sylamore to Melbourne. Great roads! Too bad for those who missed it.

October this year the fine folks from Texas are coming again to Arkansas to DRIVE our twistys. Those interested can sign up (more info @ http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f39/arkansas-fall-fun-run-2008-a-42419/ ) and make the journey.

Take care-Steve

:driving:

#43 ·
I suspected a wandering troll from the beginning. I might have been too harsh for some

of you, but it looks as if I was correct. BTW research lofasz; I think it means horse's a$$

or something.

Jackknife (see you in Oct., Steve)

#54 ·
Damn I am glad that you finally took the bait and got in here.

They all seem to be great guys as I would expect you to befriend

Mom actually had a bit of a heads up from me so I wouldnt get tossed after the first post

And you come back to Vegas you be sure to give me a bit of advance notice. This time I will drive the 8 hr round trip to have lunch with you...

The car in the avatar is a carrera s with the carrera power kit.

And YCDBSOYA didnt seal the deal?

As for the rest who are ready to castrate me I'll sort it out shortly

#55 ·
Yes, YCDBSOYA did, but the Warren Fugowee could have given you a clue also.

Glad your driving again, how is the Cobra?

My brother Jay, just got home from driving the Sprite from NC to MO to here and back. Met him for a 50th Meet for the car. Hard to believe that I owned it for 37 years.

Steve

:cool:

#57 ·
The Cobra is doing fine. Last summer I added a twin to keep it company. A Kirkham aluminum bodied Cobra with a Shelby aluminum block 427. To be honest I havent driven either one much over the past year. Every now and then to lunch as I keep them out at the factory.

I think of you and that sprite every damn time I eat or go past Andersons pea soup.

#56 ·
Another yellow/blue car. Pete was still pretty young when I had the yellow 360 Stradaele but he did inherit my preference for subtle understated colors.

Eve and the kids were in Arkieland for a week. I drove past Mckenna on Firestone (I think it was Hal Greene Porsche when you lived here) and saw it in the window. One u turn and a couple hours later and it was on a flatbed following me home.

After a year of dealing with Dr's I have cut back on chasing the dollar and decided to repay the family the time I owe them. This ones for Pete so we can spend more time doing car guy stuff. As I have been on-line he has been in here 4 to 5 times asking if we can wash the car now. I actually see him driving a RHD car at some point as he already does a good job of shifting from the passengers seat.

#58 ·
Certainly glad to hear that he has inherited something good. <GRIN>

Sherry wants a new Solstice GXP Coupe with the 300HP 2 liter in it. Trying to get up with the VP from the Dealership to see if they will sell me another @ $ 1K over invoice and then let me use my GM card earnings to negate the over. Worked last time!!

Might need to get a more stealthy unit than Mean, maybe a Pure?

Steve

:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.