Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas on adding stuff to this great car? Where is all the after market stuff? Leather jacket? mud flaps? Hard top? Anything coming out???

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
I was going to add some aftermarket items to my car, but now I'm going to wait. I plan on taking my Solstice to some autocross events in the spring, and since I'm a "newbie" to autocrossing ( I haven't done it in over 30 years) I have to be careful about the mods. I've been told that there are only certain mods which can be done to the car without it being bumped up in class. As a fledgling autocross driver, I may want to keep my car as stock as possible at first so I will be driving in the lowest class available. I can't wait until spring. My youngest daughter and I are planning on both trying autocross with my car. It should be great.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Excited said:
Any ideas on adding stuff to this great car? Where is all the after market stuff? Leather jacket? mud flaps? Hard top? Anything coming out???
I was going to ad black door guards, but tried chrome colored ones. Thought it might be too much bling, but think I like them for now. Total cost ~$4 :cool:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
This pot does NOT belong in the sale section. Moving to general technical.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts