Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I visit the Solstice Forum - and don't "officially" log-in - and click on the "Forums" Tab, it's showing that I'm logged in as David G. Pope.

I was using the Forums page as my landing page, so every time I even checked on the forum, it's showing I'm logged in as David G. Pope.

This started yesterday - and is continuing today.

To properly log-in I had to re-bookmark the Home Page and log-in from there.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,763 Posts
Who is John Galt?

·
Premium Member
3,664 Posts
a recent new member...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not seriously asking who the man is, I'm asking why I get his log-in when I visit the Solstice Forum.

Seems to be a glitch.

I don't want to be using someone else's account.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,374 Posts
I'm not seriously asking who the man is, I'm asking why I get his log-in when I visit the Solstice Forum.

Seems to be a glitch.

I don't want to be using someone else's account.
I'm guessing that your account and his have been cross-linked somehow. Leave a message to @Administrator to see if it can be corrected.

:dunno:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm no longer getting the wrong account when I simply visit the site without logging in.

As part of routine maintenance I clear the cache - and limit acceptance of cookies. So yes, they have been cleared.

I am noticing that some listings in "Recent Discussions" aren't updating in "real time." For instance, when I visited w/o logging in, this thread didn't show the Admin response. However, when I went to a different thread the correct/updated "Recent Discussions" did appear.

Not sure what that means, but may be tied somehow with RedOne7's database errors.

Figuring out how this site works is above my pay grade. You be Da Man!

:smile2:

·
Premium Member
3,664 Posts
the solution is , of course, to always log-in...

by the way,
users that have paid to support the site do not see any ads...

·
Premium Member
1,763 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts