Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
carlintexas said:
Here is a list of registered attendees I put together from two separate threads:

Sol Full
deluke
SolSister
solsticeenjoying
Wife of CDB
carlintexas
BOBL
Sol Tex
tugmate
blakehoo

Any more to add??
Deluke can't make it.Maybe it's De lutz

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Add me to the list, please. I'm going. I initially registered on Oct 9 then cancelled on Oct 11 because it was too expensive for me. I saw the lower rates yesterday, went back online and tried to re-register. It told me I already cancelled and couldn't register. Tried adding a new user name but that didn't work either. I called them up and explained the situation. There is apparently a waiting list now. But she said they registered me anyway and I'm going. Haven't seen a confirmation email yet. Will probably have to call this afternoon.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Small Dealer said:
Perhaps they didn't want you to go? :)

Or perhaps they didn't want to listen to a bunch of complaints and only invited those that have their cars.

The links are above, or your dealership can supply you with a copy of the invite.

:grouphug: :rant: :grouphug: :rolleyes: :banghead:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
SolsticeMan said:
Todd, is your poll choice correct?
No, if you could, please change me from "Nope, too expensive " to "I decided to go because of the price change".

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
weather update

Check out the weather forecast for Hilton Head this weekend! :thumbs:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,336 Posts
Hilton Head transportation from the airport

Got an odd phone call from the travel agent (left a message) asking if I needed transportation for the event. I called today and was told that transfers are up to the individual & not provided. Ok with me as I rented a car anyway (I asked for a G-6 from Avis) hope they don't send me to Solstice land in a Ford!!!

61 - 67 of 67 Posts