Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still here with the Bandit! 41, 000 miles in seven years. Still love my Solstice and figure I wont ever let it go. I have a daily commuter Mercedes and Winter/rough weather driving Jeep Liberty so the Bandit can stay safe and sound during the cold Massachusetts winters.. was wondering who was still around from the original 06 gang.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
jackl still here with a 2006 Solstice now sporting a DDMWorks Stage II Supercharger for the last 2 years... Picked up March 2006 currently 59000 kilometers... a few chips here and there but still looking new!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Still here with my 06' 122,272mi "SYNN" is my first love and it would kill me to let her go.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Haven't been on the forum since 06, but have been ever since I bought my 06 Solstice. 35K on her now, she's been a great car!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
ohhhhhhhh yeah

I remember when this was ''THE WAITING ROOM '' - alotta waiting for delivery, waching for production news!

peeps paying ridiculous markups to get the first arriving in showrooms

research and development on the kits mods etc for the NA

then those waiting on factory turbos and the growing pains developing tunes

:driving:
still here

·
Registered
459 Posts
Still here with my SLY 06. Had DDM Stage II and then Stage III Supercharger and now 500+ HP LS3. 56,000 miles (6,000 with the V8) and still looking new and more fun than almost any other car I have owned. (There have been quite a few over the years) Probably will keep this one as long as I can drive.

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Started lurking and occasionally posting when forum originally popped up. However, didn't actually get a Sol until it was announced GM was killing Pontiac (2009 coupe #482). But made up for the initial lurking by also picking up 1st 1000 stablemate (#480) in 11.

Nice looking Kappa's still turn my head today just as much as when Bob Lutz drove the concept car onto the stage of Detroit's Cobo Hall for the NAIAS back in 04. Just goes to show you there really is truth in the saying: Good design never goes out of style. :thumbs:

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
Joined Nov of 2005, about a week later ordered my first Solstice and received on Dec 15th..drove it for 2 years then traded up to a 2007 with all the bells and whistles. Combined milage in a Sol...just over 100k.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Still here. Two overseas moves without my Solstice(s), but still here.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Still lovin' it! Took delivery Oct. '05. Added DDM Stage II and a bunch of other stuff.

Will never sell...have new interests, but she's still number 1.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Still here from 2006!

I have 32,000 miles on mine. DDM Stage 2 SC. Also have a water Meth. system that Performance Auto Werks installed. Still love the car, it stays in my garage all Winter. My daily driver is a 2013 Equinox LTZ with the 3.6L engine with 301 HP. I just got it a couple of weeks ago. Traded in a 2000 Olds Bravada that I bought new with 232,000 miles on it. Go GM! :thumbs:

·
Registered
788 Posts
I've been here since 2006, but my Sol hasn't. Although technically I ordered it in July 2006, took delivery of my '07 on Jan 2., 2007.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Still here! Sold my 06 that I picked up in Dec. 05. Had over 125,000 miles. Bought an 08 GXP and still driving it everyday.

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
Still here, although traded the Mysterious NA '06 for a Wicked '09 GXP Coupe...#38. Daily drivers for both.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Many of you know that MariSOLstice passed away in Feb 2013.

I'm still here,

but like General Douglas McArthur,

I'm slowly

fa
...di
......ng
............aw
................ay

I've made so many friends here on the Forum, memories I'll treasure to the day I die. Thanks to all of you!

·
Super Moderator
16,388 Posts
Many of you know that MariSOLstice passed away in Feb 2013.

I'm still here,

but like General Douglas McArthur,

I'm slowly

fa
...di
......ng
............aw
................ay

I've made so many friends here on the Forum, memories I'll treasure to the day I die. Thanks to all of you!

Just take your piggy bank out of the closet and pick up another Sol. You can find them dirt cheap with very low miles . . . then you can be "official" again.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Here but Solsticeless... :(

Still have lots of Solstice stuff around the house though...

Hope some day to pickup another one.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Still have mine. 06 Sly, took delivery in February 06. 44,000 miles on her. Auto crossing every year. Second rear end. Third transmission ( second one was not my fault) New paint. 4th set of tires. Second clutch ( competion ). Still love it.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts