Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so I'm new here to this forum, I've had a question kinda involving Solstices and I came across this place hoping maybe just maybe someone here could help me. So here goes nothin' :)

I have recently started lookin' around for my first car. I looked at a few but, they didn't work out. Now I'm a really big fan of Solstices and a big fan of Pontiac in general so I'm excited to say I've found an '07 GXP that might just work!

Here's we're my question really comes to play. If I am to get the car, sometime in the future, if I can, I'd love to customize it body wise. If anyone here is familiar with the 2007 Transformers movie, then do you remember a 'bot named Jazz being a 2007 Solstice GXP? See he was my favorite, so that's another reason why I'm excited for the Solstice I might get. Anyways, the Solstice in the movie was customized...so my question is, does anyone here know what type or brand of parts where used to customize it?

I hope someone can understand where I'm comin' from, and I hope my question doesn't go against any rules. If someone here can help, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks! :)

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
Norm's Fiberglass did the custom body panel for Jazz IIRC. Lots of different choices for the Solstice and he does great work!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah cool, alright thanks! :) Sadly tho, I won't be gettin' the Solstice...it was already sold when we called the place :( But hey, thanks again. I'll look 'em up if I ever am able to get one!

·
Premium Member
3,917 Posts
keep looking for a Solstice...

autotrader.com is your friend...

...lots of selection out there...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Jazz was modded by the studio mechanics. Also known as a "one-off":cryin: I would love to have louvres in my hood like Jazz:thumbs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts