Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
269 Posts
CanSol

There have been small shots of the Solstice in various GM commercials, however, are you talking about a commercial strictly to do with the Solstice?
 

·
Mod Emeritus
Joined
·
7,468 Posts
Yeah I saw it. It was exciting at the time to see it. It felt like we were so close to having the car, and now, nearly 6 months later, maybe 10 people have a car! :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,691 Posts
It also was on the Pontiac site for awhile
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes!

Frosty said:
I saw it, I liked it, I downloaded it . . . send me your e-mail by PM and I'll send it to you. (You do mean the one that has the Solstice and the G6, right?)
Yes! I will forward my email address to you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Solstice and the G6.

CanSol said:
There have been small shots of the Solstice in various GM commercials, however, are you talking about a commercial strictly to do with the Solstice?
The Solstice and the G6. It aired during the 2005 NCAA Final Four.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes! You Described The Excitement.

Fformula88 said:
Yeah I saw it. It was exciting at the time to see it. It felt like we were so close to having the car, and now, nearly 6 months later, maybe 10 people have a car! :lol:
I was watching the game with a group of Fraternity Brothers. The feeling you described is precise. On the hand it was strange sitting there with a group of people that were completely clueless.
 

·
Mod Emeritus
Joined
·
7,468 Posts
555 said:
I was watching the game with a group of Fraternity Brothers. The feeling you described is precise. On the hand it was strange sitting there with a group of people that were completely clueless.
LOL, I can see where they might be confused! Luckily for me, the people I was watching the game with new about the Solstice because I had long since driven them crazy talking about it! :glol:
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top