Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So did anyone else see the first Solstice commercial that aired in March 2005? When I saw it I could not believe what I was seeing.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Are you refering to the one during the basketball play offs I believe?

·
Registered
269 Posts
CanSol

There have been small shots of the Solstice in various GM commercials, however, are you talking about a commercial strictly to do with the Solstice?

·
Registered
403 Posts
I saw it, I liked it, I downloaded it . . . send me your e-mail by PM and I'll send it to you. (You do mean the one that has the Solstice and the G6, right?)

·
Registered
299 Posts
555 said:
So did anyone else see the first Solstice commercial that aired in March 2005? When I saw it I could not believe what I was seeing.
Yeah, that was like 6 months ago.

Is there more to the question? :confused:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Yeah I saw it. It was exciting at the time to see it. It felt like we were so close to having the car, and now, nearly 6 months later, maybe 10 people have a car! :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
It also was on the Pontiac site for awhile

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NCAA Championship Game

brentil said:
Are you refering to the one during the basketball play offs I believe?
Yes it aired during the March 2005 NCAA Final Four.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes!

Frosty said:
I saw it, I liked it, I downloaded it . . . send me your e-mail by PM and I'll send it to you. (You do mean the one that has the Solstice and the G6, right?)
Yes! I will forward my email address to you.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Solstice and the G6.

CanSol said:
There have been small shots of the Solstice in various GM commercials, however, are you talking about a commercial strictly to do with the Solstice?
The Solstice and the G6. It aired during the 2005 NCAA Final Four.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I think the first one I saw was a couple of days before the Apprentice episode. It was really exciting to see video instead of pictures.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes! You Described The Excitement.

Fformula88 said:
Yeah I saw it. It was exciting at the time to see it. It felt like we were so close to having the car, and now, nearly 6 months later, maybe 10 people have a car! :lol:
I was watching the game with a group of Fraternity Brothers. The feeling you described is precise. On the hand it was strange sitting there with a group of people that were completely clueless.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
555 said:
I was watching the game with a group of Fraternity Brothers. The feeling you described is precise. On the hand it was strange sitting there with a group of people that were completely clueless.
LOL, I can see where they might be confused! Luckily for me, the people I was watching the game with new about the Solstice because I had long since driven them crazy talking about it! :glol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts