Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I saw you. I was standing at my office window when I saw you approaching. At first my eyes couldn't believe it. "Is it one of them?" I said to my friend. Could it really be? OH MY GOD! IT IS! My very first NJ SOLSTICE sighting! The silver accent around the windshield was an unmistakable, absolute signature. It looked FABULOUS! You were hidden for a moment but when the nose glided into view to reveal that grille, I KNEW!! I dropped everything to run outside and WAVE like the maniac I am.
Your blonde passenger gave the :thumbs: and (sigh) you were gone...
My friend just laughed because he knows I'm so completely Sol-spazzed.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
solli4me said:
Ok, I saw you. I was standing at my office window when I saw you approaching. At first my eyes couldn't believe it. "Is it one of them?" I said to my friend. Could it really be? OH MY GOD! IT IS! My very first NJ SOLSTICE sighting! The silver accent around the windshield was an unmistakable, absolute signature. It looked FABULOUS! You were hidden for a moment but when the nose glided into view to reveal that grille, I KNEW!! I dropped everything to run outside and WAVE like the maniac I am.
Your blonde passenger gave the :thumbs: and (sigh) you were gone...
My friend just laughed because he knows I'm so completely Sol-spazzed.
I'm sorry, you've had to wait so long that you are now hallucinating! :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My first thought was that it might have been you, but there was no rear plate.
editguy, I did see one, I did I did!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
solli4me said:
My first thought was that it might have been you, but there was no rear plate.
editguy, I did see one, I did I did!
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better! :D

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Another NJ Solstice

My kid just called me from work, he spotted a red one in a Princeton, NJ parking lot when he came out of the restaurant yesterday and took two pictures with his cell phone. His observations: "Really small, but cute".

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw one too and it wasn't in my Solstice Dream, either. I posted that thread long ago. :lol:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Marco said:
Yea sure Solli4me, and I saw 5 Solstices on an offramp in Ohio! :lol:
I'm surprised there weren't Solstice-sighting reports coming in from Hilton Head Island this weekend! Six owners drove their cars to the gathering there, plus Pontiac brought two Envious, one Agressive, one Sly, one Deep, and two Mysterious for Ride & Drives!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.