Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Don't you remember the other day the thread on MY Red Sol going south? It's gotta come back, baby the snow is gone! :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
There's an old saying "Age and treachery will overcome youth and skill." Watch out all you young guys, we old geezers are on the move to get the first Sols. :lol:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Another Ole Geezer is first in line at the local dealer

Your quote about "Age and Trechery overcomes Youth and Speed" used to be on my t-shirt when I played church basketball. . . it kept the kids away from me. And it is true, when you are older and richer, you can afford to show off the new little car that you paid cash for. I am first in line, with cash in hand, at the local dealer for the first order of the 1st 1000 cars. We all need to report back to the forum on how we did. Age Rules!

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
AZJuez,
Good luck on Friday. Let me know how you did. We old geezers need to stick together. :yesnod:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
So do I, so do I. :lol:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
A few days ago, I would've said the answer to your question is Bob Lutz but now I'm not so sure.....Judges???

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
once in production Bob can drive a new one every week. If he adds one to his stable it will be a back room spo with super engine under the hood.

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
Old Guys Rule!

need-vert said:
won't be me :( May have to wait a couple years.
I'm also having to wait for at least 19 months (Sept, 2006).

My favorite old guy quote:

"The older I get, the better I was!"

I too need a midlife crisis to drive, and its name is Solstice!!!

--Chemist

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Bob's going to get it I bet. His dealer's going to let him cheat and enter his info at 1:59pm tomorrow. :D

·
Registered
100 Posts
AZJuez said:
Your quote about "Age and Trechery overcomes Youth and Speed" used to be on my t-shirt when I played church basketball. . . it kept the kids away from me. And it is true, when you are older and richer, you can afford to show off the new little car that you paid cash for. I am first in line, with cash in hand, at the local dealer for the first order of the 1st 1000 cars. We all need to report back to the forum on how we did. Age Rules!
Azjuez, did you end up getting one of the first 1000?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts