Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after you get your Solstice? Just curious. I intend to keep checking in, but I may disapear for a while after I get mine!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Editguy said:
after you get your Solstice? Just curious. I intend to keep checking in, but I may disapear for a while after I get mine!
After we have cars sleeping in our garages, that's when the real fun begins!! Of course I'll be here.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Some have already left, some are going according to other recent posts. I plan on staying but I think the flavor will change. More 'has anyone experianced...' and the like. This should be a great source for practical info!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Just like the "What gas does it take" or "Turbo vs supercharge" or any of the common topics we've seen over and over again, these will be replaced with "TOP SPEED?" and "Best 1/4 mile time???" threads like every other automotive forum. There will always be people coming and going, but hopefully you can maintain a solid core membership to maintain the personality of the forum that the mods have helped achieve.

As a side note, there are currently 3445 users online over at CorvetteForum.com compared to 252 here. They've had cars for a while and seem to find something to talk about. I think we'll be ok.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I'm definitely here for the long haul. I expect we'll continue to be on the leading edge of information about our beloved cars!

·
Registered
928 Posts
I am just worried about everyone having to change their name, ie, "solstice waiting"

Shoot. Now I have to get a silver one or all have to change my handle. ;)

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
I'll be here for as long as I have the car. And hopefully that'll be quite a number of years! :D

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I'm stayin'!! Who's with me?!!

It's like most other social groups. Some will stay, some will go, but the spirit will live on. There will be lots to post about. Heck, some folks have stayed even though they've gone on to purchase other cars...

I'll still be here, if for no other reason than to read solsticeman's posts! :cool:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I'm staying.

When I first bought my Bike 2 years ago, I was always interested in what the Club was doing. The same will be true of this site, and the Solstice.

I keep my stuff pristine. It is always fun to learn and have fun talking about MODS, and Stuff. Mitch :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
I'll be staying. Most of my forum time is worked into my workday, when I won't be able to be driving my Solstice anyway. I'll least I'll be able to get online and talk about the car, until the workday is over and I can finally jump inside and go for a cruise! :)

·
Registered
905 Posts
I'll be waiting for news of the aftermarket. Definitely looking into having some fun with this car performance wise. Appearance wise the catback exhaust system will be the only change and that's only if it's a Dual exhaust (doesn't have to be a true exhaust though) :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
:cryin: My God, it's starting to feel like the end of High School (yes, I can remember back that far) when we all pledge our un-dying loyalty and devotion to each other, and promise to be "Friends Forever" with a pinky swear... :willy:

Who would like to start planning the Reunions? :glol:

(No, Really, when and where is the first reunion? :cheers: )

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I'll be here... pinky swear

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I hope all the founding members stay.

Once this car is actually out on the road and in dealerships this forum will grow even bigger and there will be many posts from people who are interested in buying one. I think it would be a good idea for people to hang anround to answer their questions.

Plus, were going to need to setup Clubs and meets somewhere!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I discovered I can check the forum on my Blackberry. So I can be road tripping and on the forum.

Definitely hitting the road when it arrives (observing proper engine break-in procedures of course).

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
I've got to stay.

Since I must monetarily wait until next summer to buy, I'll be here to hear all of the news and see all of the pics that the new owners post!

--Chemist

·
Registered
462 Posts
I'll be here as long as I own the Car! ;)
Hopefully we will be discussing mods and newly available accessories -- and we won't be discussing problems w/the car! :willy:

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
I admit I'm checking a lot more now than I will be.. just because I want to hear when one of us gets that first car. I currently follow another forum and know that I'll be following this one.. just to see what issues we might be running in to....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts