Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FINALLY! 822 is Created! Cool, all options except XM, 6 cd changer and smokers package! No delivery date yet. I'm so happy!

·
Registered
383 Posts
WannaSolstice said:
FINALLY! 822 is Created! Cool, all options except XM, 6 cd changer and smokers package! No delivery date yet. I'm so happy!
:cheers: Congratulations! :cheers: :party:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Congrats!

Still no VIN for me, which is impressive considering all of the first 1,000 were supposedly finished by last week...

Flagg

·
Registered
233 Posts
WannaSolstice said:
:cheers: Congratulations WannaSolstice. :party: You'll probably get yours before me and I'll be the one driving up your way to get a glimpse. :yesnod: Mine must have fallen off the truck.... :cryin: Anyway, it is now much closer to coming home.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks all

I've been so jealous of those of you who have had your VIN, and now I at least feel like a part of the nail biting club again. I know watching those of you who have had thiers for a few weeks now and are still waiting on delivery, that my wait isn't over yet, but at least it's now my turn in the waiting game.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Congrats!!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Flagg said:
Congrats!

Still no VIN for me, which is impressive considering all of the first 1,000 were supposedly finished by last week...

Flagg
Is that depressive or impressive?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats! Looks like the COOL ones are made finally.... :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts