Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's next to call the DBC. Let's find out if this shipment hold is lasting and see if we can figure out how much longer. I had my dealer call on Tuesday, so I can't have him do it again.

Come on lets do it!!!! I want to get some info before I start doing this... :willy: ...not because I'm mad, but I might be going insane

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
SolsticeDesire said:
Who's next to call the DBC. Let's find out if this shipment hold is lasting and see if we can figure out how much longer. I had my dealer call on Tuesday, so I can't have him do it again.

Come on lets do it!!!! I want to get some info before I start doing this... :willy: ...not because I'm mad, but I might be going insane

Hold is off my car ! Picking it up at dealer at 5:00. But mine only had to come to CT. so it went by truck only.

:party: :party: :party:

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations DELUKE, my arrive today also. :party: :party:

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
you going to call or your dealer to call ???????????????

are you talking about 800-762.2737 or a different # ??

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't know what the number is. The dealer has to call the number. My dealer got the number by calling the standard customer service number from the website and was transfered over to the DBC who connected them with the VOMS number. The VOMS is really the place that you need to talk to.

·
Missing my Dad 9/40-5/08
330 Posts
druid-2 said:
you going to call or your dealer to call ???????????????

are you talking about 800-762.2737 or a different # ??
This is the number for the Dealer Business Center. Supposedly, your dealer has to call. (not sure why, but mine did.) They were very helpful with our order.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
25 Posts
JMS-MES said:
This is the number for the Dealer Business Center. Supposedly, your dealer has to call. (not sure why, but mine did.) They were very helpful with our order.

Good Luck.
Customers are not permitted to contact the Dealer Business Center (hence the word Dealer). When you call the DBC you will be required to have certain info and I guarantee if you call you will be found out and will be cutoff from information completely.
BTW-That's not the # to the DBC, it's Pontiac customer assistance.

·
Missing my Dad 9/40-5/08
330 Posts
Sorry for the incorrect info, but that was the number we were given a month ago by customer service to pass on to our dealer. BTW, we never tried to call the #. We were leaving that up to our dealer.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
deluke said:
Congrats Latinvenom enjoy driving !!!!!

:party: :party: :party:
Congrats Deluke, great news. ;)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Didn't call the DBC, but my dealer said that the hold was removed from my car and it will be shipped any moment. Has me really excited.

It's Possible that it could come Monday or Tuesday as I am in a region where they are shipped by truck directly to the dealer

·
Dragon Rider
1,071 Posts
SolsticeDesire said:
It's Possible that it could come Monday or Tuesday as I am in a region where they are shipped by truck directly to the dealer

Good luck, SolDesire, got my fingers crossed for the both of us.
#1888 scheduled to arrive tomorrow in Anniston, AL, Left Lordstown Tuesday. :cool:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
SolsticeDesire said:
Didn't call the DBC, but my dealer said that the hold was removed from my car and it will be shipped any moment. Has me really excited.

Good thing, NO TRAIN!!!!!! Don't know if trucking company or GM will be working Monday, it'S a holiday. But you should see it next week. Congrats !!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts