Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK the time is near. People on this forum are going to be getting their cars shortly. Many will be excited to cruise down the road and show off their new ride. But wait this is a convertible- you will be more exposed to others on the road. Has anyone thought that since he/she is an extension of the his/her car he/she will do something to improve his/her looks, dress or both? Options include: lose weight, new sunglasses, liposuction, new threads, new girlfriend or boyfriend, breast enhancement, teeth-whitening, new hairpiece, better glue for old hairpiece, hair transplant, by-pass surgery.

·
4,592 Posts
Zolsol said:
OK the time is near. People on this forum are going to be getting their cars shortly. Many will be exited to cruise down the road and show off their new ride. But wait this is a convertible- you will be more exposed to others on the road. Has anyone thought that since he/she is an extension of the his/her car he/she will do something to improve his/her looks, dress or both? Options include: lose weight, new sunglasses, liposuction, new threads, new girlfriend or boyfriend, breast enhancement, teeth-whitening, new hairpiece, better glue for old hairpiece, hair transplant, by-pass surgery.
Sounds like you live in Los Angeles, but I see you're in Ohio :lol:

That is all standard issue here in LA, but I wonder for the rest of the country.

No change here since I bought a convertible, but I was already wicked cool looking ;)

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
I have plans for it. I've already got a new pair of shoes to match that I'm not even taking out of the box until I get the car, I'm ordering a custom pair of (RX) sunglasses that match and I'll probably be decked out with a Sol t-shirt and hat by then as well. With all that stuff to coordinate the look, my first ride will be a great experience. :D

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
RODEO said:
Sounds like you live in Los Angeles, but I see you're in Ohio :lol:

That is all standard issue here in LA, but I wonder for the rest of the country.

No change here since I bought a convertible, but I was already wicked cool looking ;)
If you live in LA. then the question I would ask is "how are you going to dress the inflatable doll so that you can travel in the High occupancy lane?"

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The good news is that no matter how you dress the doll, you have the can of fix-a-flat to pump up the doll if necessary.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Zolsol said:
The good news is that no matter how you dress the doll, you have the can of fix-a-flat to pump up the doll if necessary.
:glol:

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Zolsol said:
Good thing the fix-a-flat is "stock," but I wonder what the MSRP would be on that? :confused: ;) :lol:

·
Registered
369 Posts
My wife said something about going topless. I hope she meant the car!!! :willy:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
hersolstice said:
Midnight drives totally naked!!!!!!! That's the ticket. :lol:

·
Registered
504 Posts
How to enhance the already buff figure of a man,for LITHA? I'm not going to put up a false facade or change what is,so the answer is................... :nonod: :cool:

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
hersolstice said:
:cool: mine would....LOL....her license plate frame is already in...top of it...I (HEART SIGN) MY ROADSTER....bottom part of the frame....SHE HER TOPLESS :devil: ....wondering if that means the car...or her or both....... :yesnod:

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Knickers

lupin said:
Week 1 = No pants.
I should have known my son was headed down this path when he would always drop trow in the department stores and sing "Oh me Oh my I've lost my knickers gov'nah". Thank god those buttless chaps his mother bought him will come in handy.

Now, that Charles Lindburgh - that was a handsome man. His impeccable warddrobe should be the gold standard! Don't get me started. . . :cuss:

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
My idea is simple...flight goggles and a silk scarf. :lol:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ex-Miata Man said:
My idea is simple...flight goggles and a silk scarf. :lol:
You might as well add the Bob Lutz Commemorative Solstice Insignia Leather Bomber Jacket or the Bob Lutz Cuban Seeded Dominican Republic Cigars with Solstice Ring Label. Maybe we should start trading Car-B-Q recipes when we start cooking dinner on our engine block (wrapped in heavy duty foil) during back country road trips? I've got some recipes...perhaps Jack Daniel Solstice Shrimp w/grilled summer veggies ala Pontiac.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts