Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I am relatively young compared to you seasoned citizens(i read the mid life crisis thread, hey i'll be there in 25 years, you thought the same as me 25 years ago) ;)

The solstice was supposed to take young buyers from the civic, miata, blah, blah and that is why they wanted the price so low. I want just A/c... period. I haven't seen a solstice for under 25k(either dealer or pontiac.com "locate a vehicle") so my question...

Who has the solstice with the least amount of options? Who is roughing it? If anyone?

It seems like everyone has at least the convenience and power package.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I am getting Convience (aka cruise control to avoid those pesky cops), Power, ABS, LSD, A/C, polished Aluminum Wheels all for 23,440. That's what my dealer is asking... not a cent over MSRP. And that's the way I like it. I will concurr on you with the mid-life crisis thing though. I am 22 and I will be 23 when Nessa is delivered. If this is a Mid-life Crisis, God help me, because I'm going to die very young.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Not I, said the Fortimir.

I'm 19, and I ordered everything but XM/Onstar/6-CD changer.

IF I had to order as little as humanly possible, I would get:

AC, Power Package, and Monsoon.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Mine will be under 25K, and that includes almost everything. No Onstar, but I think thats it. My dealer added it up with every single option available, and I believe it was exactly 25K.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts