Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased the front side marker blinker conversion.

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
We had the blinkers done to both cars last year at our Regionals event! Great safety addition.
We're planning on doing a turbo upgrade on the Sky RL while at Nationals. Nothing wrong with a little more Boost and better mpg's!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I am not planning any mods at NASSM, unless I see something I can't live without. I will be getting a Trifecta tune done on the way down in Salt Lake City. Really looking forward to that.

Don

·
Super Moderator
16,546 Posts
I am not planning any mods at NASSM, unless I see something I can't live without. I will be getting a Trifecta tune done on the way down in Salt Lake City. Really looking forward to that.

Don
The challenge for many of us is when we see all the mods on other cars . . . it drives the urge to empty the wallet on your own car. It is definately catching.:willy:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You got that right:willy:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just purchased more mods to be done next month. Damn PayPal makes it to easy to spend money.

·
Registered
311 Posts
damn not fair regionals are to far :( I want to go but can't get the time off. I had so many mod ideas.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
shadowsonic you can always get sick for a week ! I am coming from MD . Just register and Call in sick . Its gonna be lots of fun.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'm already going to brazil in DEC this year my job only gives me 10 days off :( or else i would jump all over this.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts