Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's showing the most on their odometers? I know it's not me, I'm under 1500 right now and winter approaches here in Michigan, possibly wet snow on Tuesday. I may not see 1500 until spring!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
OZ40 said:
Who's showing the most on their odometers? I know it's not me, I'm under 1500 right now and winter approaches here in Michigan, possibly wet snow on Tuesday. I may not see 1500 until spring!
As you can see in my sig below, I'm up over 3100 thanks to the trip to Hilton Head! :)

·
Registered
511 Posts
OZ40 said:
Got it Thursday with 12 miles
Put on 455 miles over the weekend
1071 -COOL- :cool:

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
I take it most people won't drive it in the winter. Not like I have a choice. Its my only car....when I get it!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Just put LITHA in for a long winters nap,have 3200 miles on her odom.The gales of November are starting so shes down for the winter.This is one Solstice looking for an Equinox. :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
600 Posts
I'm only up to 2,000 miles so far. Have driven it every day since it got here on 10/05. Will only stay home during days when the road is too muddy. This thing was made to be driven. Took my youngest daughter for a drive yesterday. He only comment was, "This is just like riding in a rollercoaster!". She wants me to let her drive it now. Only 17 and was too afraid to ask earlier.

·
Registered
288 Posts
deluke said:
How about the least miles? Delivered 10/7 under 400. :lol:
Wait untill I can drive in the spring.
Got me beat. Mine was delivered on 9/22, and I just hit 500 this past weekend. (It rained for like, ALL of October!) I probably won't be putting too many more miles on until spring though, it's just too cold here in NYC to really enjoy the Sol! :(

Flagg

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts