Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 288 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since the rest of the WI crowd is busy cruising thier dealers in search of deliveries, I'll start the action for WI :)

Colors ordered in WI
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
So far we're up to 24 known either delivered or on order:
Aggressive---aspenrose #6384.........NE
Aggressive---Gary4715 #2862..........SC
Aggressive---cparise #????..............SE
Aggressive---mrfantastic #9544........W
Aggressive---SolWhat? #741............SE
Aggressive --- wallboy1...................SC
Aggressive --- hatetowait #5610......SE
Aggressive --- hearts aflutter...........SE
Aggressive --- thdrbird10.................SE

Cool---bbradshaw..........................SE
Cool---Jules #768
Cool---Jerry Valley #672.................SE
Cool---injunnuity #652...................SE
Cool---Canoerick #6823..................NE

Deep---Pas22 #23 ........................NE
Deep---taxlaw # 7838....................SE
Deep---sam8white.........................SC

Envious---jugiefruit........................SE

Mysterious---Jim Dekker #13...........SE
Mysterious---RJD1122 #6007...........C
Mysterious---gasmanrick.................C

Pure---jtstack

Sly---scottjl.................................SE
Sly---Sgt Pepper...........................NE

Send me a PM to update or add, if you don't see yourself listed!

·
Registered
676 Posts
the sun is shining here in Menomonee Falls---it would be the perfect day to take delivery of our little "Bella". What do you think the chances are of that happening?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ordered 4/19/05 #4 of 5 1st allocation, order picked up 8/30/05. Aggressive, loaded. Delivery date: Hopefully by Christmas!!! Madison, Wisc

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool, I mean Aggressive!! So we'll have 2 reds cruising the state, hopefully both arriving about the same time! My dealer thought Christmas was a fair shot, seeing that I was their first allocation!

:cool:

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jerry Valley said:
the sun is shining here in Menomonee Falls---it would be the perfect day to take delivery of our little "Bella". What do you think the chances are of that happening?
I'd say you've got a 50-50 shot-sun's shining up here too, perfect day to take delivery, albiet a bit cool, who cares, as long as the sun is shining, and the sky's bluer than blue!

·
Registered
25 Posts
loosing it

I am on the edge becoming insane.
1) If any of my friends ask me if i got the car yet i shoot him
2) Told tha my car would be ready by end of September so sold the wife car last week (brillent idea)
3) Have to drive by dealer evey day going and comming from work.
4) Starting to have nightmares
Help! HELP! Help!
going insane :brentil: :brentil: :brentil: :brentil: :brentil:

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:agree:
Although I sold my 'fun' car in May, in anticipation of the Sol to come-figured if I wanted to sell a Trans Am in Wisconsin, I had to hit the beginning of the season. Miss having something 'normal' to drive, the 'dog bus' is getting old, fast!! But I can slip through traffic virtually unnoticed! The only looks I get are from the folks that can't see around me, lol!!

Hang in there, they're slowly trickling into the state, a very slow trickle, more like a drip.......drip........drip. Someone pay the water bill so the flood gates can be opened!! :glol:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Iam in nyc and dealer said that this saturday (october 1th) they will have a demo on display at their showroom (Regan).
Just incase any body whants to see one they cant have!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Hopefully this week we will see some more Wisconsin cars delivered. Maybe mine included!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
My dealer just called and said that the No. 23 has left Janesville and is on its way north. Will be here today or no later than tommorrow!!!! :willy: :willy:

He also said that there was a delivery in Green Bay today but he doesn't know who's car it is. If mine is on that truck it could easlily be here today yet. But this truck could also being heading west on Hwy 29 to the Minneapolis area.

Hooooo the anticipation is really building!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
819 Posts
PAS22 said:
My dealer just called and said that the No. 23 has left Janesville and is on its way north. Will be here today or no later than tommorrow!!!! :willy: :willy:
That's FANTASTIC!!! :cool:

·
Registered
676 Posts
What are you waiting for? Get over to that dealership and camp out!!!! Did you ever think this day would really come??????? So yours has been located. Where could ours be?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Jerry Valley said:
What are you waiting for? Get over to that dealership and camp out!!!! Did you ever think this day would really come??????? So yours has been located. Where could ours be?

Maybe yours is the car that was dropped in Green Bay! (small joke) You would think that you would get your car before mine. Your a h-ll of alot closer to Janesville. I have nightmares of it being dropped at the dealer in the middle of the night and being vandalized by some 16 year old punk. Gotta start thinking positive!

·
Registered
676 Posts
I'm beginning to think we will end up taking your place in the Lost Sol Club. Odd that everyone around us is getting theirs and ours seems to be MIA. Every morning I think---well, this has to be the day. And every night I think, well, maybe tomorrow. d--n. The weekend is getting closer and we really wanted to take it up north. Bella, where are you???????????????

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PAS22 said:

He also said that there was a delivery in Green Bay today but he doesn't know who's car it is. If mine is on that truck it could easlily be here today yet. But this truck could also being heading west on Hwy 29 to the Minneapolis area.

Hooooo the anticipation is really building!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesssss~!!! I have to keep checking to see if your car has finally landed-now it's close, very close!!

:willy: :willy:

·
Registered
265 Posts
hi all..

#1 of my dealer's 1st allocation.. sadly, not even picked up yet. hopefully soon.. maybe i'll get mine by the time jerry does! :lol:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Aspenrose said:
Yesssss~!!! I have to keep checking to see if your car has finally landed-now it's close, very close!!

:willy: :willy:

No call yet. I am going to the "city" a little early tommorrow and take a run through the dealer lot just in case it was dropped during the night.

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have to check to see if mine got picked up yet-I'm figuring perhaps it'll be a Christmas present to me!

Maybe instead of doing the typical 'polar bear club' thing, we all meet and take a top down ride, lol!

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PAS22 said:
No call yet. I am going to the "city" a little early tommorrow and take a run through the dealer lot just in case it was dropped during the night.
Everytime I'm close to 41, I keep a look out for northbound car carriers, but alas, nothing sited so far.
*sigh*

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Aspenrose said:
I have to check to see if mine got picked up yet-I'm figuring perhaps it'll be a Christmas present to me!

Maybe instead of doing the typical 'polar bear club' thing, we all meet and take a top down ride, lol!

A top down Solstice ride on the winter equinox!

1 - 20 of 288 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.