Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Karen might have gotten her Mean pictured with Superman, but I got my Cool with Automobile Advertising Royalty!!! :cool:

The drivers were great and let me pull in right next to it and even asked people to move so I could get there... :thumbs:

·
Registered
148 Posts
did you take any photos from inside the Wienermobile? I'd be curious to see how it looks inside, there has to be a lot of room in there.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"Tonight on A&E. The view from inside the weinermobile...."
:glol:
I wish they hadn't been so busy (and I really didn't want to take anymore of their time after they were so cool about moving people for the pictures), but I would really like to know what's in the back behind the rear door.....the backend of BIGBUN's wiener. :willy: (That just doesn't sound right....:leaving:)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
That's where they pack the fudge. I think I read somewhere that the Wienermobile has a lower drag coefficient than the Solstice. :cryin:

·
Registered
148 Posts
OMG that looks like fun to drive around in, it looks a lot more finished/polished inside then I had imagined.

I wonder if they'd give you one and let you supply the gas and free advertisement as you drove it about town...:lol:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I wonder if they'd give you one and let you supply the gas and free advertisement as you drove it about town...:lol:
Really wanna drive around in a 3 1/2 ton top-heavy tubesteak?
That goofy meatbus at 27' is about twice as long as a Kappa.

:willy: No thanks... especially in winter!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts