Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok ....just signed up. My wife wants a solstice. I guess its a little early to ask this, but has anyone had any issues with this car yet. I also understand
that they are hard to get right now depending on where you live. Anyone want to shed alittle light on this.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Getting Your Solstice (formerly first 1000 section) & General Tech are the two places to look for issues people have had so far.

Welcome!

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
You and your wife may want to check earlier posts about the car and what options are available this year and what are going to be available next year. Unless she can drive a stick, she will have to wait for next year's car since the 2006s are not available with an automatic transmission. You are right about availability, they are hard to get. I was lucky enough to get a 1K car, but a lot of people in my area are still waiting for first allocation vehicles. If you order now you may still be waiting until next spring for your car. After you have checked the earlier post and gotten an "education" on the car, call around to dealerships and find out where thay stand with their allocations. There probably won't be any just sitting in a show room looking for a buyer, so you will need to get on a dealer's delivery list. Welcome to the Forum. You and you wife should feel welcome and should enjoy the posts. Enjoy. :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts